[Xen-devel] Re: Sharing dom0 memory with hypervisor across hypercall

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Mike Sun" <msun@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 17:31:10 -0400
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 14:31:36 -0700
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references:x-google-sender-auth; b=AQjrJEwiRSABpuxj+grcyl5DxRxYf5SbrZx+mm/zS3Gbym4fG+IRTjpGOfxDsS3p8m Xgy8cT/hYbtq5clX8k/KZPCsNt9NeI6y4+B1XWHygEFarQx0u+5kixHSxcEm976JUbCK majrdnFg7+bUo0NRD0DbIX19tb8Xw8FWRQ9BM=

Whoops... nevermind.  I had a stupid bug on my part.  I've gotten it
to work now.