Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 3.2.1 and large traffic problems

  • To: Pepe Barbe <elventear@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 22:04:55 +0100
  • Cc:
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 14:06:05 -0700

Does it take out just the VIF which has the sustained traffic? If so it
would indicate a bug in the netback driver in your dom0 kernel. Actually,
whatever the bug, it is almost certainly in the dom0 kernel rather than in
Xen itself. What dom0 kernel are you using?

 -- Keir