[Xen-devel] ANNOUNCE: ioemu-remote mercurial mirror

Hi all,
for your and our convenience I set up a mercurial mirror for the git
ioemu remote repository; it is available here:

http://xenbits.xensource.com/ext/qemu-xen-unstable.hg

it is synched with the original git repository once per day.

Keep in mind that this is just a mirror, therefore none is going to push
to this repository, changesets are only imported from the main git
repository.

Every commit message in the mercurial log contains the corresponding git
commit id as a reference.

Please let me know if you have any problems with it.

Cheers,

Stefano Stabellini