Re: [Xen-devel] CPUS, cores and threads inside domU

Hi Igor,

Igor Chubin wrote:
Hello, all.

Please, say me, is it possible to show distinct number of threads, cores and number
of the virtualized processor inside a guest
Xen domains (both PV and HVM)?
(AFAIU it is possible since Xen 3.3)

No, you can't do that.

And I have a similar question about CPU flags.
How can I hide some CPU flags and do not show them inside a guest Xen domain?

You should have a look at the cpuid configuration entry.
With this field you can hide some CPU flags by forcing the corresponding bit to
0.

--
Jean Guyader