Re: [Xen-devel] XenStore

If you want to do this, then what you have to do is give the second domU permission to read the node. So if you're in dom1 and you want dom2 to be able to read node A, then you have to set the permissions of node A to give dom2 read access.

There are two ways to do this. If dom1 owns node A, then it can set the permissions. If it doesn't, then dom0 will have to do it.

Patrick

Julian Munster wrote:
Hi,
 I was wondering if somebody could help me! I'm trying to write to the
xenstore from a domU and read what I have written from inside another domU.
I seem to have some permission problems....? Is there a place within
xenstore that anybody can write to and read from?
Thanks
Julian