RE: [Xen-devel] ANNOUNCE: Removing in-tree ioemu from xen-unstable.hg

It would be really nice if the default build process
ensured that all external bits were (or at least could
be) pre-downloaded and that all necessary tools (git?)
were present.

After >30min of "make world" time, I am waiting while
the stubdom makefile is trying to wget newlib from
sources.redhat.com... and failing repeatedly.  (Other
downloads worked, so its not a proxy problem.)  I am
hesitant to interrupt as I'm not sure if I will need
to start the build over again.

Risking topic drift... is stubdom required in 3.3
and unstable?  If not, is there (or should there be)
some easy way to turn it off from the make command line,
to avoid all of the wgets?