Re: [Xen-devel] XEN Hypervisor Lines Of Code

There are probably a couple of programs/schemes out there for counting lines
of code.  One that I will point out is David Wheeler's SLOC program
http://www.dwheeler.com/sloc/ which provides some pretty reliable numbers.

George S. Coker, II <gscoker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>