[Xen-devel] vgettimeofday disabled?

Hello,
     Based on a comment from a customer, I looked briefly at the vgettimeofday
implementation in Xen.  I noticed that vgettimeofday is disabled in the 64-bit
linux-2.6.18-xen.hg tree, basically by setting sysctl_vsyscall = 0 in
vsyscall_init().  Is there some known problem with enabling this?  In a quick
test, I turned it on, and went from 2m14s in my micro benchmark to 30s for the
benchmark, but I'm not sure if there will be any ill effects from the same.

Thanks,
Chris Lalancette