[Xen-devel] xc_domain_create

Can anybody show me a basic example of using this function to create a domain with the following config...

kernel="/boot/vmlinux-2.6.16.29-11774"
memory=256
name="user1"
vif=[ 'vifname=user1.0' , 'mac=FE:FD:CC:0F:87:45' ]
dhcp=""
disk=[ 'tap:aio:/home/user1/disks/root_fs.img,sda1,w','tap:aio:/home/user1/disks/swap.img,sdb1,w' ]
root="/dev/sda1 ro"
extra=""
ip="10.0.0.2"
netmask="255.255.255.248"
gateway="10.0.0.1"
dhcp=""
nfs_server=""

the xenctrl.h file shows this

int xc_domain_create(int xc_handle,
                    uint32_t ssidref,
                    xen_domain_handle_t handle,
                    uint32_t flags,
                    uint32_t *pdomid);

looks like i need to generate a ssidref, how can i do that?

xen_domain_handle_t handle i assume is what gets set with the domain info i just created?

I dont understand the flags, looking at other code it looks like this is where i need to pass all the config data but i'm unsure how.

pdomid, not sure what this is for.

If anybody can show me a basic example that would get me started in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

~Shaun