Re: [Xen-devel] Problem with xenconsole

Christoph Egger writes ("[Xen-devel] Problem with xenconsole"):
> But: On the first guest I connect to, select() does not notice when
> an output is available. That is why no console output is there and
> why you can work blindly on the guest.

The way you have described it makes it sound like you're close to
isolating it as a kernel misbehaviour.  Is that right ?

You should double-check the stty settings.  There are some of these
which are capable of having very strange symptoms in this kind of area
(particularly, `min' and `time' which should be min=1, time=0)

Ian.