[Xen-devel] Re: How to use qcow image with ioemu-remote?

Li, Haicheng writes ("How to use qcow image with ioemu-remote?"):
> Seems syntax like `disk = [ 'tap:qcow:/vm-img/ia32e_rhel5u1.qcow,hda,w'
> ] doesn't work. What's the syntax to use qcow with ioemu-remote?

Hrm.  That's probably actually a qcow2 image so you might try
`tap:qcow2:...'.

If that works then all is good - although it produces a config file
difference between ioemu and ioemu-remote, that config file difference
is only in a field that was introduced in this release cycle anyway.

If that doesn't work then there's a bug.  Please let me know - if
it is in fact a bug I'll try to reproduce it.

Ian.