RE: [Xen-devel] s_time going backwards on same processor?

Hi Kevin --

All good questions.  I used a modified version of
the skew measurement code I posted the other day
and noticed it by accident.  It could have been
an artifact of my debugging code, but I have lost
access to my test machine for a few days so I
can't reproduce it right now.  If I can reproduce
it, I will test for some of your questions.
However, I had previously tested on this machine
for cpufreq changes and time stop/start calls and
neither were present.

Dan