[Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] Hypercall tracing in Xen Linux box

All xm tool command internally invoke hypercalls?

To find out what are all the hypercalls will be invoked when  i used xm tools (
xm list,xm create ....etc),
I just included "printk" message in all the hypercall functions and executed xm
list, xm create command, but there was no printk message in "/var/log/messages"
and dmesg output.  Any idea pls?

Thanks in Advance

Regards,
Viswa