[Xen-devel] RE: WinPv driver 64bit patch

Wayne,

I've taken an alternate approach with this - the original code had 2
bugs:

. I had foolishly cast a pointer to size_t (64 bits on amd64) to a
PULONG, so 'i' was getting overwritten with 0 and the loop would never
finish.
. I had mucked up some addition and subtraction

Btw, I haven't actually tested on x64 in a while, I am finding the
following problems:

1. xennet won't install, when I try to install it says 'The parameter
value is incorrect'
2. xenvbd appears to install okay, but there are some odd messages in
the logs
3. xenstub won't load, I get "xenstub.sys has been blocked from loading
due to incompatibility with this system."

Any ideas?

James