From: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Muhammad Atif
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 6:50 AM
To: Muhammad Atif; Viren Kumar; xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] xenoprofile and multiplexing of events (AMD patch)

Hi developers! especially xenoprofile gurus

Jason Yeh of AMD has just released a patch for multiplexing hardware events in oprofile for AMDs.  Has anybody looked into that with Xen's perspective? Is it trivial to be hooked on to our xen kernels?
Second question, is there any way we can get access of hardware performance counters even in a very raw form i.e. only available to dom0 (even if it is still a specialized domu).
Best Regards,
Muhammad Atif