Re: [Xen-devel] Debugging the hypervisor

I'm rather confused about what you're trying to achieve. A good first step
would be to get Xen console output over the serial line. You achieve this by
specifying com1=115200 (for example) and console=com1,vga on Xen's command
line. If you can get that working then you can move onto the gdbstub. This
requires:
 1. that you add e.g. 'com1=115200 gdb=com1' to Xen's command line
 2. you connect to the gdbstub with gdb, not with minicom!
 3. Xen must crash for the gdbstub to be entered. The stub provides only
post-mortem debugging analysis support

 -- Keir