Re: [Xen-devel] [patch]Make xend to take care of dead qemu-dm process

On Wed, 2008-05-21 at 08:43 +0100, Keir Fraser wrote:
> On 21/5/08 07:33, "shawn" <xiaowei.hu@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > This patch fix xend as when fatal error happened (e.g. qemu-dm process
> > was killed)
> > log  error meesge then destroy that domain and clean up the process (no
> > zombies)
>
> Shouldn't you put the domain into crashed state? Then you would do whatever
> the configured action is on crash.
yes,that may be a better solution.
Do you mean just set the XendDomainInfo._stateSet(DOM_STATE_CRASHED),and
let xend take care of the left things?

But I can't find ïDOM_STATE_CRASHED like constant defined,there is
only ïDOM_STATE_HALTED,ïDOM_STATE_RUNNING,etc. So not sure this could
work...

thanks

Xiaowei