Re: [Xen-devel] NetApp vfiler example scripts

Cool idea.

Might be generally useful to people?  Is anybody else using this with a
NetApp?  Any other features wanted in order to make this work?

If it's valuable it would be worth looking at adding it, or something like it,
into the Xen tree as an additional block script.  We've still not exploited
the ability to transparently support crazy networked block devices as much as
we could :-)

Cheers,
Mark