RE: [Xen-devel] VMX status report. Xen: #17630 & Xen0: #540 -- blocked

Xu, Dongxiao writes ("RE: [Xen-devel] VMX status report. Xen: #17630 &
> Xen0: #540 -- blocked"):
>     In your new patch, if find_protocol() function returns NULL,
> then you will let drv = &bdrv_raw, it is just guessing the image to
> be raw, I remember you mentioned it as a security problem. So I
> don't find any difference as the following one, it just reverts the
> change in block.c in C/S 17606.

Yes, I did revert that specific change; it's dealt with by
find_protocol's caller, instead.

I've also tested that  tap:qcow:/path/to/raw/image.iso  does not work.

Ian.