RE: [Xen-devel] Porting Bochs bios to Xen/hvmloader?

  • To: "Niklas K." <nickie12@xxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Kamala Narasimhan" <Kamala.Narasimhan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 21:18:35 -0400
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 11 May 2008 18:18:08 -0700

acpi-dsdt.hex appears to be the ASL compiler generated output file for
the DSDT table in Bochs.  You could get that file from here -

http://bochs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/lxr/source/bios/

If you are looking for the Xen equivalent of that you might want to look
for dsdt.c under tools/firmware/hvmloader/acpi.  Readme is the same
directory is also helpful.

Kamala