[Xen-devel] Running Xen inside QEMU

Hi there,

I hope this is the right list to ask this. Sorry, if not.

I am about to create a realtime scheduler for XEN as my diploma
thesis. During development I want to run Xen inside of Qemu.
When I try to boot the last lines I see are:
Freeing unused kernel memory: 196k freed
input: ImExPS/2 Generic Explorer Mouse as /class/input/input1

Then nothing more happens. I see qemu maxing out my cpu. I can still
type and delete chars.
Any idea what's causing this? Is it stuck in Xen or the Linux kernel?

I am running Qemu 0.9.1-1ubuntu1 on Xubuntu 8.04 (Hardy Heron). Xen
is version 3.2.1 which I compiled myself. Inside Qemu I run Debian
4.0 (Etch).

Thanks for any hints!

MartinD: