RE: [Xen-devel] Re: Fix for get_s_time()

OK, then although you are not saying it directly, assuming
your patch is accepted, it sounds like the hpet will now
always be more accurate than pit and the change a couple
of months ago that turns OFF the guest hpet by default
should now be reversed so that the guest hpet is turned ON
by default (or perhaps the option should just be removed
or ignored, with the previous behavior being restored that
hpet is always on).

True?

Thanks,
Dan