[Xen-users] New Community Project Opportunity : Xen-API

Xen Community:

I am launching a new initiative for community members looking to work on a part of the Xen system that needs some help. Completing the Xen-API functionality would be a great benefit for the Xen users and I am looking for volunteers. Please see the Blog posting below and contact me if you have any questions.

http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2008/04/28/xen-api-community-project/

Stephen Spector

Sr. Program Manager, Xen.org

954.267.2853