Re: [Xen-devel] How to build a 2.4 kernel on xen 3.1.3?

This is not currently supported.

The following proposed patches from the mailing list archive might get you started, but the code has become stale against the current codebase, and A.) may, or may not work against 3.1.3, and B.) may not work with your version of 2.4

http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2008-02/msg00285.html
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2007-12/msg00720.html
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2007-12/msg00721.html

张琳 wrote:
Hello~~~
I have installed Xen 3.1.3 from source. And it now works on Kernel 2.6.18.8.(both domain0 and domainU).

And for some reason, I want to boot a 2.4 kernel on Xen 3.1.3, what should I do?

Thanks.
Waiting for your help!

Wish you good luck!

yours: Lin