Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Use PATH_MAX for pathname char arrays.

If there are better alternatives I'd be happy to use them instead. But we
already use PATH_MAX elsewhere in the tools, so this might be a
wider-ranging cleanup than you think. The original impetus for this change
was due to bugchecks applied in some cases by glibc's realpath()
implementation. But actually is realpath() deprecated anyway?

 -- Keir