Re: [Xen-users] Release 0.8.8 of GPL PV drivers for Windows

Hello James,

James Harper schrieb:
In the spirit of 'release early, release often', here's another binary
release...
yes, that's how it should be :-D thanks again, your work is really appreciated here.
The only thing that's changed since 0.8.7 is that xennet should work
under amd64 again.

Well, I didn't expect it to work, but just want to inform you that a German WinXP Prof SP2 still get's the BSoD with afaik "inaccessible boot device" errorcode (0x7b?). Is there anything I could do, to provide you with debug that would help you fix this?
And if yes, which tools do I need and what do I have to do?

Greetz Age_M