RE: [Xen-devel] question on PV pass-through patch

I tried your patch with CONFIG_XEN_PCIDEV_BACKEND_VPCI.
Detached the pci on the source and attached another slot to migrated
domU on destination.
Migration is happening smoothly. thanks for your work.

a minor thing I noticed is, dmesg on domU shows the following warning
during pci-detach,
WARNING: g.e. still in use!
WARNING: leaking g.e. and page still in use!

I wonder if we can achieve a 'live' migration of direct access, ie,
without interrupting the network traffic?
Something like creating a vif(network-attach) on domU for carrying the
n/w traffic temporarily till the migration is over.
After migration, move the n/w traffic back from vif to newly
pci-attached NIC on the destination.
Any thought?

regards,
Masroor