[Xen-devel] about Xen accelerated network plugin modules

hi,
  I want to know some details about this network accelerated modules.

  1)what's the main purpose of this plugin module?
  2)any requirement for harware nic? or other hardware platform?
  3)I've not found the code in Xen3.1 code set. so was it added to xen source
code yet?

Thanks in advance