[Xen-devel] about network live connection during migration

hi
I try to understand to the mechanism of live migration, and I read the code ,and have some confusion about the network live connection during the migration,could you help me, i read the paper about the live migration,it explaine that in a single switched LAN,host sends unsolicited ARP,and in router case, broadcastARP will not be accecpted ,and migratedOS need to sends to the interfaces in the ARPcache,while in a switched net,migrated OS holds the same MAC address,and network switch could detect the change of location, i am confused about where the code for all of these , could you give me some more detailed explanation or tell me where the code for these

Thanks in advance