[Xen-devel] Backport requests for Xen 3.2.1

It's about time to roll up a 3.2.1 release. The 3.2-testing staging tree has
a significant number of backports from xen-unstable, but please let me know
if thre is anything more that you would like to see included. I plan to cut
a first release candidate early next week.

 -- Keir