Re: [Xen-devel] migration and restore?

thank both of you

and how to debug python, i could debug c program with gdb ,and how to
debug python program?

and ,does the code of xc_domain_save.c and xc_domain_restore.c do the
same job as the xend "xm save " and "xm restore"? and what are the valid
parameter for it ? i look through the code ,it seems to be able to save
VM in a live way ,and i try for some parameter , but failed , and how to
do it?

[root@vt-0 ~]# cd /root/xen-build-tree/xen-3.1.0-src/tools/xcutils/
[root@vt-0 xcutils]# ls
Makefile readnotes.c xc_restore xc_restore.o xc_save.c
readnotes readnotes.o xc_restore.c xc_save xc_save.o
[root@vt-0 xcutils]# ./xc_save /tmp
xc_save: usage: ./xc_save iofd domid maxit maxf flags
[root@vt-0 xcutils]# ./xc_save /tmp/dom-1 dom-1 2 2 1
ERROR Internal error: Couldn't map live_shinfo
Warning - couldn't disable shadow modeSave exit rc=1
[root@vt-0 xcutils]# ./xc_save /tmp/dom-1 dom-1 1 1 1
ERROR Internal error: Couldn't map live_shinfo
Warning - couldn't disable shadow modeSave exit rc=1
[root@vt-0 xcutils]# ./xc_save /tmp/dom-1 dom-1 1 1 0
ERROR Internal error: Couldn't map live_shinfo
Save exit rc=1
[root@vt-0 xcutils]#

Thanks

Daniel Stodden 写道: