Re: [Xen-devel] Can I expose a pci device to HVM domU?

> > Guys from Neocleus (I think) have been working on making PCI passthrough
> > to HVM guests happen, without using an IOMMU.  There is code out there
> > that these guys have released.  It's a clever bit of lateral thinking
> > that makes this possible :-)
>
> Any hints, where can i find the code?Is it in the current
> xen-unstable? or may be in xen-3.2 staging?

Their development tree was at: http://xenbits.xensource.com/ext/direct-io.hg
but it looks like its not been updated for a while.

They posted some patches to xen-devel a while back, which might be worth you
searching the archives for.  I don't remember hearing anything about it for a
while but I may just be out of touch!

I'm not sure what the current status of the work is.

Cheers,
Mark