[Xen-devel] iproute2 vx ifconfig (xen 3.2.0)

I notice the new Xen 3.2.0 uses the ifconfig (my system lacks it, I use only
iproute2). Does this occours by some issue with iproute and Xen 3.2.x?

I'm asking because I want to change the scripts to iproute2. And if it is
interesting to all, I thinking in post a patch to permit the sysadmin choose
what tool type he wants.

Thanks