[Xen-users] xenU Guests and Glassfish Cluster

Hi All

Has anyone been able to create a glassfish cluster on XENU Guests ?

I have a problem that the mulicasting used by the glassfish instance to talk to each other never leaves a XENU Guest or doesn't get to the other Guest running other instances. I tried a multicasting test to see if the XENU's could talk to each other and they seem to - but the instances running never get the messages.

This is in particular for Session-data replication between instances.

Cheers
Sean

--

Sean Reilly - System Administrator & Engineer
sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Groundhog Software
Level 4, 139 Frome Street
Adelaide SA 5000, Australia