RE: [Xen-devel] [Patch 0/7] pvSCSI driver

> Hi all,
>
> I will post total seven patches for new pvSCSI driver on following
> E-mails.

Jun,

What version of Xen is this patch supposed to be against? I am keen to
develop a front end for the Windows PV drivers I've been working on, so
I need to build it for my Dom0. I have built the 'tools' stuff into the
Debian package (eg just patched the original tree, applied the Debian
patches, and did a dpkg-buildpackage), and am now trying to build the
scsiback driver 'out of tree', and it all builds but complains about
'bind_interdomain_evtchn_to_irqhandler', which I'm guessing is a symbol
that isn't in the Debian kernel...

Any suggestions?

Thanks

James