Re: [Xen-devel] [0/3] DomGrp/SchedGrp Merge RFC

On 4/2/08 19:14, "Chris" <hap10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The attached patches should apply cleanly to xen-unstable.hg cs
> 16975.  The intended patch order is: domgrps-vmm.patch,
> schedgrps.patch, domgrps-tools.patch.

Hmmm... again the generic domgrp stuff seems like a huge amount of code with
few moving parts that would affect user experience of Xen. The original
schedgrps code by comparison is tiny. I don't mind taking big gobs of code
if there are genuine use cases, but I won't big pieces of 'architecture'
without good reason. I'm inclined to take Mike's patches roughly as he
previously posted them.

 -- Keir