Re: [Xen-devel] getting etherboot compiling

John Levon writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] getting etherboot compiling"):
> Such standards allow a system to provide a way of choosing to opt into
> them. On Solaris, that involves fiddling with the path to pick the
> standard variants (adding /usr/xpg4/bin would do it I think). This was
> because SuS and other standards are incompatible with various bits of
> historical behaviour.

Well I think putting #!/usr/xpg4/bin/sh at the top of this script
would work even less well.  Is there an Official Sun Answer to what #!
line should be put at the top of a portable SuSv3 shell script ?
As far as I can tell everyone else uses #!/bin/sh for this.

As I say, you don't need to run it now anyway (since Keir has checked
in the generated roms.h).  Even so, if we have to break someone's
attempts to build after hacking the roms, I'd rather break on where
/bin/sh is prehistoric, which seems like an actual bug, rather than
systems which don't have bash or maybe lack /bin/bash as a symlink.

Ian.