Re: [Xen-devel] timer_mode/hpet proposals and documentation

Better would be to change the timer_mode config option to be a string
("no_missed_ticks_pending", etc) and document that. Omission of the config
option can mean that it is up to the tools (or whatever) to automatically
decide. I don't think the hvm_param hypervisor enumeration should change --
trying to implement a 'lock flag' within the existing parameter is
overloading it. You should implement some other way to signal to your
heuristic routines whether they should run or not.

 -- Keir