Re: [Xen-devel] [RESEND] [RFC 1/2] Domain Groups - VMM Support

On Jan 22, 2008, at 9:40 AM, Samuel Thibault wrote:
Actually I thought I had already answered this, but I can't find a
trace...

I think there was some mischief from the xen-devel list server late last week. Please disregard my duplicated response, assuming your question was answered.

The patch looked sane to me, but maybe it would be useful to see it
merged with the other group patch proposed by Mike D. Day.  I guess it
is mostly a matter of plumbing both together.

I'm in the process of updating my domgrps patches to facilitate scheduling information for compatibility with Mike's schegrps. I'll certainly post the revisions once completed.

Cheers,
Chris