Re: [Xen-devel] about mini-os

ää, le Tue 22 Jan 2008 20:16:54 +0800, a Ãcrit :
> You mean I can't run mini-os in dom0 ?
> But for learning purpose I really want to .

Well, I don't really see the use. mini-os completely relies on backends
and is unable to drive any real hardware.  Why not running e.g. a Linux
as dom0 and then run mini-os as domU?  That makes a much faster testing
environment.

> Maybe I need some more hacks ?

Well, the hack you propose is indeed necessary, but I doubt it should
really make it in upstream

Samuel