Re: [Xen-devel] Migrate/Save of 32-bit domU Broken on Xen 3.1.2 64-bit dom0

On 18/1/08 22:05, "Joshua West" <jwest@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just to make sure the patches aren't the cause of this new error
> message, I'm going to see what happens with Xen 3.1.3-rc1 w/o patches.
>
> Kurt, Keir, everybody else... any ideas as to why "xm save" (and thus
> "xm migrate") of 32-bit domU's does not work on 64-bit dom0's?  Has
> anybody found this to be successful in the past?

The extent of the patches that Kurt posted indicate its pretty unlikely to
work without considerable code modification. I guess those patches aren't
quite fully baked yet, unfortunately, or haven't been written with your
precise case in mind.

 -- Keir