Re: [Xen-devel] That xenstored console leak...

On 15/1/08 13:42, "John Levon" <levon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> It depends on your test case. If you save/restore the same VM repeatedly
>> then in the old case you would see no leak. But youw ould still see a leak
>> if you created/destroyed lots of different VMs.
>
> I don't think so - domain destruction already removes the /vm path (I'd
> confused myself here). I just verified this with our 3.1 bits.

We could officially make /vm/ have the same lifetime as /local/domain, in
which case it should die even on domain localhost migration, or we could
take the patch that Jim suggests, and revert the other two. I don't have a
particularly strong opinion either way.

 -- Keir