[Xen-devel] unstable changeset 16667 introduced regression

Keir,
I've narrowed down a problem we are now seeing with Virtualized NetWare when
run on current unstable.
It started occurring with changeset 16667, which dealt with debugger changes.
When encountering the INT 3 instruction (opcode 0xcc), the EIP value provided
in the exception frame is supposed to be at the next instruction following the
INT 3 instruction.  With this patch included, the EIP value ends up being one
byte further into the instruction stream.

I haven't seen where in this patch the problem is coming from, but will keep
looking.

- Bruce