RE: [Xen-devel] "cpus" config parameter broken?

I have blinders on since this discussion started with
my trying to figure out the syntax and semantics for
the "cpus" parameter as used in a config file, but:

> > - the v->cpu_affinity mask should never have bits set for
>
> This is already the case.

No, with the cpus parameter, it is currently possible to
set bits in v->cpu_affinity mask for processors that don't
exist.

Perhaps this is the real bug then.  I will spin a patch
to implement the modulo behavior from "xm vcpu-set" for
the parsing of the cpus parameter and all will be well.

Thanks,
Dan