Re: [Xen-devel] Final call for patches for final 3.2.0 release candidate

On Tue, Jan 08, 2008 at 04:36:21PM +0000, Keir Fraser wrote:

> I plan to cut a final 3.2.0 release candidate tomorrow morning. I don't plan
> to add any further patches to RC5 before the final release, unless there is
> *very* good reason, so please take a look at
> http://xenbits.xensource.com/staging/xen-unstable.hg and let me know asap if
> you think there are any important patches missing.

I'm looking at a bug in 3.1 tree at the moment - if you restart a
managed PV guest, the console entries in xenstore are not cleaned up
completely, so xenstore grows every time you reboot a domU.

I haven't had a chance to see if it's in 3.2 yet, or diagnose the issue,
but it might be worth checking to see if it's present.

Of course at this stage this might well be a 3.2.1 thing even if it is
present.

regards
john