Re: [Xen-devel] API Changelog [new functionality]

I wrote ("Re: [Xen-devel] API Changelog [new functionality]"):
> So I would suggest including documentation for your change as text in
> the docs/ directory - either as new files or modifications to existing
> files as appropriate.  Include an entry in docs/ChangeLog if there are
> ABI changes.

Also, of course, if there are changes to interfaces which are defined
and documented in the public header files, the relevant comments and
definitions there should be changed.  That's less easy to overlook,
though.  In general better cross-referencing between docs/ and
xen/include/public/ might help too.

So I don't think we should aim for a revolution overnight, but if we
try to ensure that we gradually make things better in a while we'll
have a more sane and better-documented system·

Ian.