RE: [Xen-devel] 3.1.x and 3.2.x releases

Hmmm....

I tried something a bit more dramatic.  In arch/x86/hvm/hvm.c, in the
case HVM_PARAM_TIMER_MODE, I changed the "goto param_fail;" to
"panic("BAD HVMPTM");" and added "timer_mode=6" in the config file, but
the panic was not triggered.  But the same code/config change in
xen-unstable DOES panic.

Am I missing something in configuring this for xen-3.1-testing?  Or
perhaps the 3.1 patch just isn't passing timer_mode down properly?

Thanks,
Dan