Re: [Xen-devel] open Linux question

>>> Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 13.12.07 12:06 >>>
>Noone's bothered to backport it since what's in the 2.6.18 tree works fine.
>
>Also I thought there were significant changes to Linux time handling after
>2.6.18 -- would the approach even backport that easily?

I'm not talking about the whole time handling, just the sched_clock()
implementation taking stolen time into account.

I have to admit that one of the reasons that I didn't try doing this so far
is the odd 'if (offset < 0)' check in there - I would have expected that
rather than doing this the xen_clocksource_read()/get_runstate_snapshot()
pair would need to go in a loop checking that the time version didn't
change (and then a negative offset ought to be a bug).

Jan