Re: [Xen-devel] vTPM on HVM Xen 3.1.2

Joe,

 >>From: "Cihula, Joseph" <joseph.cihula@xxxxxxxxx>
 >>Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] vTPM on HVM Xen 3.1.2
 >>
 >>You can find instructions for using the vTPM in docs/misc/vtpm.txt.  The
 >>tools/vtpm_manager/README file gives additional information about the
 >>use and configuration of the vtpm_manager daemon.

The files looks to be obsolete. There is no mention about "DUMMY_TPM".
I enabled DUMMY_TPM on Xen3.1.2(stable) but the vTPM don't work
well. The log of "vtpm_managed" said that it failed to load NVM.
TPMD[1]: tpm/tpm_startup.c:45: Info: TPM_Startup(1)
        Sending LoadNVM command
ERROR[VTPM]: Failed to load NVM

Please tell me how to fix the problem.
I applied the following 2 patches to fix this problem but the situation is not
changed.
   http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-unstable.hg/rev/da8b8fbe26c2
   http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-unstable.hg/rev/3ce70f7312d9

------