Re: [Xen-devel] [FW: FYI: The plan for Xen kernels in Fedora 9]

Mark Williamson wrote:
> Question: do the dom0-compatibility patches have any chance of getting into
> kernel.org?  Or would they continue to live as a patchset?

I'm actually optimistic we can beat them into an upstreamable state, at
least eventually.  Devil's in the details, of course, but the
pre-existing Xen foothold in the kernel and x86 unification should make
it easier to add interfaces to allow the dom0 stuff to work, so long as
we're careful and exercise good taste.